Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws> on 2012/01/03 14:37:51 UTC

tcp Mina and lazySessionCreation

Dears ,
I'm using Mina tcp , I want to send all commands on one session after logging into the system ! is lazySessionCreation false send  exchanges over one session.

As Mina route is receiving messages over one channel in synchronous method .

1-   We have to login to system , initiate a session .

2-   We have to receive commeand from tcp endpoint .

3-   Fwd to another tcp channel if we are logged in.

We need to connect one time to remote server that we send data to it , can we make all exchanges goes into the same channel .

If disconnect Mina option is true or false ! what is difference , the incoming requests coming to tcp mina with disconnect true , but goes into the 2nd tcp endpoint with disconnect =true and lazySessionCreation false.

Appreciate ur feedback,

Thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: tcp Mina and lazySessionCreation

Posted by atiato <om...@its.ws>.
Solution is already implemnted for this with MINSAT and EMA .