Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kissue Kissue <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/22 12:23:05 UTC

Bad Request accessing solr on linux

Hi,

I am using solr 3.3 running on a linux box. For some reason when i make a
request to solr on my windows box, i do not get bad request error but when i
run it on my linux box, i get bad request. On the linux box, i have both my
application and solr deployed on the same tomcat instance.

Below is the error:

Bad Request

request:
http://172.16.2.26:8080/solr/catalogue/select?q=paper&rows=10&start=0&fl=*,score&fq={!tag=catalogueId}catalogueId:
"Angle Springs Pricing"catalogueId: "Edmundsons Electrical Ltd"catalogueId:
"Edmundsons Lamps and Tubes"catalogueId: "fisher-punchout"catalogueId:
"Freds prices"catalogueId: "Getech-keele-punchout"catalogueId:
"id001"catalogueId: "ID-001"catalogueId: "ID-1001"catalogueId:
"ID-1003"catalogueId: "Insight-punchout"catalogueId:
"lyrecouk123"catalogueId: "onecall19"catalogueId: "QC Supplies -
Prices"catalogueId: "RS-punchout"catalogueId: "Sigma-punchout"catalogueId:
"SLS-punchout"catalogueId: "Spring Personnel"catalogueId:
"supplies-team-punchout"catalogueId: "The BSS Group PLC"catalogueId: "Tower
Supplies - Pricing"catalogueId:
"xma013"&hl=true&hl.snippets=1&wt=javabin&version=2

Any opinion on what is wrong with the request?

Thanks.

Re: Bad Request accessing solr on linux

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Below is the error:
:
: Bad Request

we need a lot more to go on then that.

what errors are you seeing in the logs?  what do your configs look like?
etc...

-Hoss