Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Anjali Abraham <an...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/08/30 13:02:06 UTC

Need help on how to pre-populate a value in text field

Hi All,
            I have a scenario wherein I need to pre-populate an email value
which is being coming from my previous page into an text field.
My .html code is like this:
value="ognl:emailAddress" size="30" /></td>

Is it right or what else I need to change in my .html, .page and java code.

Regards,
Anjali

Re: Need help on how to pre-populate a value in text field

Posted by Rudolf Baloun <Ru...@atron.de>.
hi,

you need:
in .java:
public String getEmailAddress(){ ..}
public void setEmailAddress(String email){..}

in .page:
nothing

in .html:
jwcid="@Insert"value="ognl:emailAddress" size="30" /></td>