Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> on 2004/02/19 13:05:32 UTC

2 combo Box (drop down list)....

How can I make two combo box, work sincronized, when I choice on value the other will be populate based on the value or the first, there is a way to make this without "refresh" all page, just the second combo box. Using Struts,Tiles... , someone have one example of this thing.

Abraços
Daniel S.

[OT]Re: 2 combo Box (drop down list)....

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
without a refresh its a javascript question

find the oreilly book on javascript and look at the Option()
constructor.

Struts and tiles may help you to get the data to the page, but the
re-population of select menus is javascript.