Posted to user@click.apache.org by Anoop Engineer <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/05 19:01:53 UTC

Apache Click 2.1.0 not working in Google App Engine

Hi all,

I tested 2.1.0 version in Google App Engine (development environment -
eclipse app engine plugin).

I have made all modifications mentioned in GoogleAppEngineListener
javadoc page. But still, when I run the sample Date example in Google
App Engine local development environment, I get the following error:

 [java] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.io.FileOutputStream is a
restricted class. Please see the Google App Engine developer's guide
for more details. Is there something else I should do to get this
running?

The full error log can be seen here: http://pastebin.com/7eSJj9ME

Can anyone pls check this out?

-Anoop

Re: Apache Click 2.1.0 not working in Google App Engine

Posted by Anoop Engineer <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
it worked after implementing a CustomConfigService and overriding
isResourcesDeployable() to return false.

-Anoop

Posted by Mykhaylo Kotsur <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.