Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 18:25:31 UTC

Performance problems

Hello All

Do you experience any performance problems while talking to DMS repo using open cmis library?

For example, when you make a call session.queryObjects() it fetches the data making additional calls to repository (discoveryService.query()).  Any time each of the calls is made, we need to authenticate plus have the request processed by document repository. This increase the overall time to complete a task.

Is there a way to optimize these? like fetch data as a whole in one call, rather than splitting it to separate calls?

Do I need to configure cmis session to make efficient calls?

Kind Regards
Krzysztof

Re: Performance problems

Posted by "krzysztoffzielinski@gmail.com" <kr...@gmail.com>.