Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jesse Glick <je...@sun.com> on 2006/08/23 01:24:21 UTC

Re: svn commit: r432709 - in /ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant: ./ launch/ taskdefs/ taskdefs/condition/ taskdefs/optional/ taskdefs/optional/dotnet/ types/ types/optional/ util/

Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> what are the rules that you have implemented in your javadoc
> corrections ?

I just ran the javadoc target under JDK 6 and fixed all the errors that
were not relating to missing optional libs.

> I have had the impression that it was mostly whitespace changes.

Nope, all semantic changes I think. Plus a few typos etc.

-J.

--
jesse.glick@sun.com  x22801  netbeans.org  ant.apache.org
       http://google.com/search?q=e%5E%28pi*i%29%2B1