Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/06/10 21:48:23 UTC

Spring + xbean + replication configuration ?

Hi guys,

it's now 3 days (not full time hopefully) I'm trying to fill circles
with squares, with no success. I have a draft for the replication
configuration, and I try to see if it's simply possible to define a
Spring + xbean way to swallow the server.xml file without getting weird
and obscure insults from the parser...

<directoryServer ...>
  .... // many other config elements
  <replicationConfiguration>
    <providers>
      <provider id="1 type="refreshAndPersist" timeLimit="1000"
sizeLimit="1000">
        <url>
          ldap://ldap1.acme.com:10389/ou=data,dc=acme,dc=com?*,
+?sub?(objectClass=*)
        </url>
        <bind bindMethod="simple">
          <principal>
            uid=admin,ou=system
          </principal>
          <credentials password="sercret"/>
        </bind>
      </provider>
      <provider id="2 type="refreshAndPersist" timeLimit="1000"
sizeLimit="1000">
        <url>
          ldaps://ldap2.acme.com:10389/ou=data,dc=acme,dc=com?*,
+?sub?(objectClass=*)
        </url>
        <bind bindMethod="simple">
          <principal>
            uid=admin,ou=system
          </principal>
          <credentials password="sercret"/>
        </bind>
      </provider>
    </providers>
  </replicationConfiguration>
</directoryService>

It does not sounds to damn stupid, but no matter how hard I try to add
@org.apache.xbean.Xbean tags all over the code, I get the same result :
Exceptions.

So is there a way to handle this exact config without flatting it
totally ? Otherwise I will switch to a LDIF based configuration...

Thanks for any help !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com