Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Abar42 <an...@rambler.ru> on 2008/03/24 15:34:52 UTC

Standard J2EE security on Tapestry

I use T5. I have to use standard J2EE security (not ACEGI): roles,
security-constraints defined in web.xml, login form like
<form method=”POST” action=”j_security_check”>
   <input type=”text” name=”j_username”>
   <input type=”password” name=”j_password”>
</form>

But T5 is described as filter in the web.xml, not as servlet and there is no
'security-role-ref' element for filter! How can I map my applicaton role
names to server role names to decouple my code with particular server's
roles?

Thanks.