Posted to user@struts.apache.org by fa...@gmail.com, fa...@gmail.com on 2019/06/11 03:14:17 UTC

Struts 2.5 JSF Plugin Removed (Not Supported)

Hi,

Anyone can help on how to resolve the problem below.

Was trying to upgrade from Struts 2.3.37 to Struts 2.5.20. However, was noted that struts2-jsf-plugin.jar was removed from Struts 2.5 lib.

The error show "Parent package is not defined jsf-default" when I loaded the Struts2.5.20 core jar into my projec,

My project is using this plugin for displaying schedule chart in Apache Tomcat 7.0.94. Project is running on Java 7 (1.7.0_55). Any idea, if I could place the struts2-jsf-plugin.jar from Struts2.3.37 and run it together with Struts 2.5.20, if not are there any alternative to resolve the jsf-plugin problem I have?

Thanks in advance.