Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tuomas Kiviaho <tu...@iki.fi> on 2009/06/04 22:17:57 UTC

useProjectArtifact and repository section

I was kindly advised to use <repository/> section instead of <dependencySet/>
in order to get the repository layout (groupId with path separator) but
project itself doesn't seem to be included. Weird thing is that POM of the
project get's included. I noticed also that the following options are not
available.

      <useProjectArtifact/>
      <useProjectAttachments/>
      <useTransitiveDependencies/>
      <useTransitiveFiltering/>

I currently have to hardcode the project artifact (and attachments) to
correct location using <dependencySet/> (this missing the *.sha1 and *.md5
files) but I wonder if there is a better approach. It is also bit odd to me
that project is half way included, since I see that jar plugin being
executed prior assembly plugin

--
Tuomas