Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Donald Miner <dm...@clearedgeit.com> on 2014/04/15 19:35:02 UTC

Reminder: Accumulo Summit CFP closes May 1st

Hello everyone!

Just a friendly reminder that the chance to submit ideas for talks at
Accumulo Summit closes May 1st.

http://accumulosummit.com/program/submit-a-talk/

We are looking for presentations that cover any of the following suggested
topics:

   - Accumulo use cases and business cases (government or non-government)
   - Accumulo integration with other systems
   - Interesting or novel schema design
   - Interesting or novel usage of Accumulo-specific features, such as
   visibility labels, iterators
   - Accumulo best practices for usage or deployment
   - Comparisons of Accumulo to other technologies
   - Data science with Accumulo
   - Tutorials geared towards beginners or advanced users

Re: Reminder: Accumulo Summit CFP closes May 1st

Posted by Russ Weeks <rw...@newbrightidea.com>.
I would love to get a clearer understanding of what the D4M team is doing
with Accumulo, just sayin'.

Looking forward to the summit!
-Russ

Posted by Donald Miner <dm...@clearedgeit.com>.
Hello everyone! Just a reminder that if you are planning on submitting a
talk to do so by 11:59pm EST on May 1st. We have more than enough
high-quality talks that have been submitted, so we will not be extending
the deadline.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions! Thanks to everyone who
have submitted talks already.

-d

--

Donald Miner