Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Octavian Rasnita <or...@home.ro> on 2002/04/06 15:33:56 UTC

Adding a less used language in HTTPD.conf?

Hi all,

I know Internet Explorer can read pages in many languages including (just as
an example)  the english-Zimbabwe one.
Is it possible to have files like:
index.html.en-zw

I tried to put this language in httpd.conf but I couldn't make it work.

Do you have any idea if it is possible?

Thanks.
Teddy,
My new email address is orasnita@home.ro

Re: Adding a less used language in HTTPD.conf?

Posted by Octavian Rasnita <or...@home.ro>.
I've tried:
AddLanguage en .en-zw
Then I also tried with:
AddLanguage en-zw .en-zw

I also put en-zw in that line that contains the prefered languages in order.

Am I missing something?

Thank you.

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> I know Internet Explorer can read pages in many languages including (just
as
> an example)  the english-Zimbabwe one.
> Is it possible to have files like:
> index.html.en-zw
>
> I tried to put this language in httpd.conf but I couldn't make it work.
>
> Do you have any idea if it is possible?

Why don't you show us what you tried so we don't have to guess.

Joshua.

Re: Adding a less used language in HTTPD.conf?

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.