Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas <ah...@web.de> on 2005/03/04 00:03:55 UTC

Search frame submit -> update result frame

Hello,

I have a page with a search and a result frame. Entering data into the search
frame and pressing the Search Button from the first frame should send a request
with the parameters to the second frame. This should been refreshed with the
expected result.
Is there somewhere an example how I could do this ?

Thanks and redards

Andreas

Re: Search frame submit -> update result frame

Posted by Andreas <ah...@web.de>.
>Erik Hatcher <erik <at> ehatchersolutions.com> writes:

> If only the results frame is to be updated, then simply put a
> target="..." on the search form.
>
> 	Erik

Thanks Erik,
I was thinking to complex