Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <co...@decus.org> on 1997/06/20 18:26:34 UTC

New directories..? (logs, htdocs/manual/info, ...)

    When I updated my CVS working tree this morning (before a power
    spike drove a stake through my system's power supply's heart :-(, I
    noticed some new empty directories in the tree:

     apache/cgi-src
     apache/htdocs/manual/info
     apache/logs

    ??

    #ken    :-P}

Re: New directories..? (logs, htdocs/manual/info, ...)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
Were you working on the 1.2 branch?  If so, did you use something like:

	cvs update -dP -rAPACHE_1_2_X .

?  If you miss the -P it won't prune empty directories sometimes.