Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by VIVEK KUMAR MISHRA 13BIT0066 <vi...@vit.ac.in> on 2017/03/04 06:23:58 UTC

Creating-kafka-connect

Hi All,

I want to create my own kafka connector which will connect multiple data
source.
Could anyone please help me in doing so...

Re: Creating-kafka-connect

Posted by Kaufman Ng <ka...@confluent.io>.
I'd suggest you take a look at the Connector developer guide doc:
http://docs.confluent.io/3.2.0/connect/devguide.html

When you said "multiple data sources", do you mean multiple systems? In
general each connector is specific to one external system, because each
system may require its own specific way of keep tracking of offsets.

--
Kaufman Ng
+1 646 961 8063