Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Peter Poeml <po...@suse.de> on 2002/08/30 13:29:46 UTC

'make test' ignores apache modules on lib64 arch

Hi!

When I build mod_perl 1.99_05 on a architecture that uses /lib64 and
/usr/lib64 for 64 bit libraries, the httpd.conf created for the test
suite does not contain any LoadModule statements.

The modules are in /usr/lib64/apache2-worker.

I am not sure how to debug this, I just can't find out where the code is
that builds up the list of modules and why it discards (or doesn't find)
the ones below /usr/lib64.

Any pointers?

The same thing works on a 32 bit system where all modules are below
/usr/lib/apache2-worker, they are found:

LoadModule access_module "/usr/lib/apache2-worker/mod_access.so"
etc.

I am confident that apxs reports the correct path names.

Thanks,
Peter

--
Thought is limitation. Free your mind.