Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> on 2015/11/21 18:04:26 UTC

Re: RE : téléchargement version 4.1.2

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015 14:04:57 +0100
Philippe Roig <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I used the link you provided me and I have exactly the same problem which is necessary with free video converter I had also previously downloaded the update from your official website. Thank you to check and test your download because it does not work Best regards
> Provenance : Courrier pour Windows 10

I have just now verified the link I gave you.  For me it downloads a standard OpenOffice (I tested for both English-UK and French versions). When the SourceForge site opens there is a broad grey band at the top which says
"Apache OpenOffice
Download of openofficeorg.mirror will start in 5 seconds...".
This counts down and the download starts automatically when it reaches 0.  There may be other links below this grey band, offering OpenOffice and/or other programs. It is not necessary to (read: do not) click on these.

RoryOF

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>