Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sudeep Pradhan <pr...@vmware.com> on 2011/07/28 21:42:58 UTC

Tomocat 6.0.20 Comet END Event *NOT RAISED* when connection is terminated

Hi,

I have a CometProcessor Servlet which is used for streaming system events  to a http client. I have SSL enabled on the server. I use *curl* as the http client. I get streaming events on the console. But when I do a Ctrl-C on the console there no End event is raised and hence the connection is not cleaned up (I have connection registry for keeping track of clients).  What can be the explanation for this scenario?

Thanks,
Sudeep

Re: Tomocat 6.0.20 Comet END Event *NOT RAISED* when connection is terminated

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

RE: Tomocat 6.0.20 Comet END Event *NOT RAISED* when connection is terminated

Posted by Sudeep Pradhan <pr...@vmware.com>.
Stale as in, It gives me response which was suppose to be given for the previous request (it gives me xml(previous) response instead of json(current)). I am not seeing this behavior for HTTP. It occurs only for HTTPS.

*Though the problem of END event not being raise still happens for HTTP even with Tomcat 6.0.32.*

Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Sudeep

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.