Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Yehuda Katz <ye...@ymkatz.net> on 2017/03/10 16:51:00 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] URG:DocumentRoot relate query on WIndows

Could this be a bug or feature in the Windows path handling?
I have never touched this part of the code, but I don't immediately see
where Windows paths would be handled differently.
I suspect it is in apr_filepath_root in apr file_io/win32/filepath.c

I am trying to get my Windows build environment working, but if someone has
seen this before, it might save me the time.

- Y