Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2019/05/03 10:41:37 UTC

CS 4.12 and XS 6.5

Hi guys,
we're going to upgrade CS 4.9 to 4.12.
Actually CS are managing some XenServer 6.5 but in Compatibility Matrix for
CS 4.12 I see that XS 6.5 is deprecated.
What it means?
Anyone knows if XS6.5 still works or it's possible that I'll lost the
management of those nodes?

Thank you!

Re: CS 4.12 and XS 6.5

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
When I tested ACS 4.12, I used with XenServer 6.5, and it worked without
problems.

I have no idea on what that deprecation note means. In theory, we should
not deprecate anything without creating a major release (semantic
versioning.....). I would expect a widespread notification and discussion
with the community way before the deprecation happens.

--
Rafael Weingärtner