Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Aleksei Vassiljev <al...@hireright.ee> on 2002/02/07 17:33:55 UTC

Load FOP in Oracle

Hi All

I have a such problem: I am trying to load FOP in Oracle Application Server (using loadjava tool)
But during the loading errors are appeared (org/apache/fop/viewer/PreviewDialog could not be resolved etc.)
So at the end, the most classes are resolved, but another part is not.
Can anybody help me?

Aleksei Vassiljev

Re: Load FOP in Oracle

Posted by Pedro Barco Bernal <pb...@ceh.junta-andalucia.es>.
I use Oracle's IAS and I can not use FOP because the server can't make the .fo file when i put xml and xsl file, but if i put .fo file the server make the pdf perfectly. All my xsl source, xml source and java classes are proved at local machine and run perfectly!!

I can¡t solve this problem since 1 week...