Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Haohui Mai <wh...@apache.org> on 2015/11/30 18:58:25 UTC

Nightly Jenkins job for maintenance releases

Hi,

I'm helping Junping to get Hadoop 2.6.3 out of the door. Sanjin found
out that there are some unit tests that are failing.

I wonder, is it possible to set up some nightly Jenkins jobs for the
maintenance lines so that we have better ideas on the quality of the
releases? We can just turn it on during the release time to minimize
the work on the Jenkins machines.

Does it sound reasonable? I appreciate if someone can grant me the
permissions on ASF Jenkins so that I can work on this.

Regards,
Haohui

Re: Nightly Jenkins job for maintenance releases

Posted by Haohui Mai <ri...@gmail.com>.
Ping...

I really appreciate if I can have the permissions on creating Jenkins
job so that I can tweak things to help the release process.

Thanks,
Haohui

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Wang <an...@cloudera.com>.