Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hi...@gmail.com on 2011/03/16 14:57:26 UTC

Online training for ruby and rails

Hi,

We are looking for some one who can provide online training for ruby and
rails
I found your profile interesting and If you are Interested then please do
reply me for this mail.
If not then please do not consider this message as a spam.

If you are Interested then let me know -

How much hours would it require to cover all details and what would be the
cost of the training.
How you will execute this training session.

If Interested then please go through this link -
http://tinyurl.com/Rubytraining

My company is willing to pay decent amount for this training.
Looking forward to hear from you, thanks

Regards

Sinie

Project coordinator at SCAN technologies, Delhi (INDIA)
Contact at skype - neel_bpl