Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David LAGARDERE <dl...@yahoo.fr> on 2002/09/13 19:19:33 UTC

Aggregation & Caching (again)

Hi.

I still don't know why my content is generated
even if my part elements are all cacheable.
The key and validity of my aggregated
elements remain the same and I can see in the log
that they are holded in memory.
So what did I do wrong ? Could
somebody give me a clue on the algorithm which is
employed to generate the validity of a
ContentAggregator ? I've been investigating throught
the source but it didn't solve my problem.

Thanks in advance.

David

Re: Aggregation & Caching (again)

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
David LAGARDERE wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I still don't know why my content is generated
>even if my part elements are all cacheable.

All transformers must be cacheable as well for pipeline to be cacheable.

Vadim