Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/01 12:06:29 UTC

Re: Can someone commit some changes for me? (bug 30952)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 06:11:50 -0400, Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> if no one gets to it today , tomorrow I can do it.
>
> peter
>

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:30:31 +0200, Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I created some extra attachements to bug 30952.
> >
> > it now contains 2 new versions for the xdocs and 2 java files for the ldap extended sampler.
> >
> > can someone commit these changes.
> >
> > (Sebb, you did it last time for me, maybe you can do it again? ;-)

Are the patches (also) suitable for release 2.0?
If so, I can apply those later today.

S.

Re: Can someone commit some changes for me? (bug 30952)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 13:30:03 +0200, Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl> wrote:
> They are,
>
> They are just new java files which can be placed over the current javafiles.
> They are using the current csv tree.

Tried adding them to release 2.0, but there are a lot of missing
dependencies which I've not yet been able to resolve.

I have added the updated java files to the HEAD of CVS, though I did
change a couple of log.error() calls to log.debug(), as they did not
seem to be errors. Let me know if that is wrong.

Re: Can someone commit some changes for me? (bug 30952)

Posted by Dolf Smits <do...@zonnet.nl>.
They are,

They are just new java files which can be placed over the current javafiles.
They are using the current csv tree.

Thanks,
Dolf