Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/12/03 23:20:12 UTC

[CVS 2.1] Error in authentication fw example.

I was recently (10 mins.) downloaded the lastest CVS of 2.1

When I checked the authentication framework example. It throw an exception:

Original exception :
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Invalid
pattern '{request-param:username}' at
file:/cocoon/samples/authentication-fw/sitemap.xmap:59:75

Antonio Gallardo

RE: [CVS 2.1] Error in authentication fw example.

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Many thanks, :-D

Antonio Gallardo

Carsten Ziegeler dijo: