Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/09/30 01:27:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.1 (candidate 1)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.9.1. This is a maintenance
release of Pig 0.9. It also adds
rpm/deb release in addition to traditional tarball release.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.9.1-candidate-1

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Monday EOD, Oct 3rd.

Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
With 3 binding +1s from Alan Gates, Olga Natkovich, Daniel Dai and no
-1s, the vote passes!

I will start the releasing process.

Thanks
Daniel