Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sven Vogel <sv...@apache.org> on 2020/11/17 22:48:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Abhishek Kumar to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Abhishek on this accomplishment.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks and Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
You can now finally do some git damage Abhishek- welcome to the team :)

--

Andrija Panić

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Abhishek!!
________________________________

Suresh.Anaparti@shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <Su...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Abhishek...

www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!
________________________________
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has invited Abhishek Kumar to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Please join me in congratulating Abhishek on this accomplishment.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Thanks and Cheers,

Sven Vogel
Apache CloudStack PMC member

Harikrishna.Patnala@shapeblue.com
3 London Bridge Street,  3rd floor, News Building, London  SE1 9SG
@shapeblue

pearl.dsilva@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Pearl d'Silva <pe...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!
________________________________

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!

Regards.

________________________________

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome Shwstppr ;)

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 11:48 PM Sven Vogel <sv...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has invited Abhishek Kumar to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Abhishek on this accomplishment.
>

> Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> project since there is no need to go via the patch
> submission process. This should enable better productivity.
>

> Thanks and Cheers,
>

> Sven Vogel
> Apache CloudStack PMC member

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!

Regards.

________________________________

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
welcome Shwstppr ;)

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer: Abhishek Kumar

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Abhishek!

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez