Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de> on 2001/07/12 12:25:08 UTC

[C2]: Uri Definition in redirect-to

Hi,

now that we have the cocoon: protocol, I would suggest, that
the map:redirect-to should required the cocoon: protocol.

Currently it is possible to write map:redirect-to uri="welcome",
which does a redirect to the pipeline "welcome".
I think this should rather be map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/welcome".

What do you think?

Carsten

AW: [C2]: Uri Definition in redirect-to

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@sundn.de>.
I will add this to the todo-list so we can check if we will
include it in further releases.

Carsten

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.