Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Yang, Gang CTR USARMY (US)" <ga...@mail.mil> on 2015/01/28 00:05:12 UTC

How to pass init parameter into JAX-WS handler in ServiceMix?

Hi,

I have a service side JAX-WS handler that is attached to the JAX-WS service using the @HandlerChain annotation and the handler chain configuration file (<HandlerChains>). How do I pass some initialization parameters into the JAX-WS handler in ServiceMix?

In a JavaEE container with the WAR packaging, I define the <env-entry> in web.xml and use JNDI to lookup the parameter.

Thanks,

Gang