Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/08 21:41:58 UTC

xsl:import shouldn't be after xsl:param in xsl:stylesheet tag in Xalan 2.3.1

I used some previous version of Xalan. Now I've tried
Xalan 2.3.1.
It brings the problem:
If in xsl:stylesheet tag I have xsl:import after
xsl:param tag it gives exception that xsl:import
shouldn't be in this place.
If I move xsl:import right after xsl:stylesheet
everything fine.
Previous version of Xalan doesn't have this problem.
I need to change too many stylesheets. Is there some
way to resolve this problem without changing
stylesheets?

Thanks
Jenya

http://health.yahoo.com