Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Gana <ja...@roomity.com> on 2005/08/03 21:26:12 UTC

Cache flush interval....

can we specify hours, minutes etc??

Re: Cache flush interval....

Posted by Daniel Henrique Ferreira e Silva <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gana,

Could you read iBATIS docs BEFORE posting this kind of questions to
the list? I don't want to sound angry or anything bad, but reading the
docs would answer 95% of your doubts on using 80% of iBATIS features.
The other 20% are usually documented on Wiki.
This way, you could save iBATIS team time that could be used to fix
and/or implement new features.
And if you still have any doubt AFTER reading the docs, post to this
list and we're going to try to help you with our best.

Please, again, i'd like to let you know we are friendly guys, but, we
also thought that everybody should do their homework to get an A ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel Silva.