Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Robby Atchison <ro...@msn.com> on 2010/01/08 04:34:39 UTC

validation question

Hello,  I would like to know how an actionname-validation.xml is tied to the
client-side validation.  I figure somewhere the xml file is read and
Javascript is output.  I'm having trouble connecting the dots.  Any
information and help will be appreciated.

Best regards!

Robby

Rob_26@msn.com

Re: validation question

Posted by Gabriel Belingueres <be...@gmail.com>.
As a starting point you may check the freemarker .ftl files from the
XHTML template.