Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Miguel Silvestre <ms...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/11 14:41:29 UTC

Logo

Hi,

Can I use the logo internally on my company?
I pretend to use the log on a git project as an Icon.

Thank you
--
Miguel Silvestre

Re: Logo

Posted by Ryan Skraba <ry...@skraba.com>.
Hello!  There's a policy for trademarks, service marks, and graphic
logos at https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/

It sounds like you're using the Apache Avro logo to refer to the
Apache Avro project (see "nominative use" at the first link above),
which is usually OK. There are some additional guidelines at
https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/guide#logos

All my best, Ryan