Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Chao Huang <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 11:13:49 UTC

Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly

What a great news it is !

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Chao Huang

Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On 7/3/12 2:47 AM, Chao Huang wrote:
> Quote from [1]
> Commits Mailing List
>
> This is where the community receives automated notifications of any changes
> to the OpenOffice.org code and documentation. This is a moderate traffic
> list, with an average of 10 posts/day.

ok, maybe we should adapt the average post number

http://pulse.apache.org/#ooo-commits_at_incubator.apache.org

And of course we can do better and should try to increase this number ;-)

Juergen

Posted by Chao Huang <ch...@gmail.com>.
Quote from [1]

--
Best regards,
Chao Huang

Re: buildbot success in ASF Buildbot on openoffice-linux32-nightly

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Zhe Liu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chao,

--