Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Lukáš Kryške <lu...@hotmail.cz> on 2012/04/26 09:28:45 UTC

Hadoop cluster development under Eclipse - how to handle multiple users?

Hello, I'm using Ubuntu Linux and Eclipse IDE for my Hadoop cluster development. I've two users in my OS: - hadoop (local cluster user)- user (local user where I use the Eclipse IDE, SVN for my project etc.) When I am developing my program under 'user' I am not able to debug my program directly in the Eclipse as I get the permission problem error message ('hadoop' user ecpected than the 'user'). Is here some way how can I say to Eclipse to run my program as the 'hadoop' user? I've standalone implementation of Hadoop - one machine.  Thanks for reply.
_________________S pozdravem,Lukas Kryske

Re: Hadoop cluster development under Eclipse - how to handle multiple users?

Posted by JunYong Li <li...@gmail.com>.
add configuration:

    <property>

        <name>dfs.permissions</name>

        <value>false</value>

    </property>

--
Regards
Junyong

Re: Hadoop cluster development under Eclipse - how to handle multiple users?

Posted by JunYong Li <li...@gmail.com>.
add configuration:

--
Regards