Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Olivier Prouvost <ol...@anyware-tech.com> on 2000/10/31 15:53:54 UTC

Style taks and destDir

Hello,

I'm using ant for XSL tranformations... and I'm trying to use the
'style' task.

Here is the action in my build.xml :

includesFile="Personne.aed" style="${wDir}/aed2schema.xsl"
destDir="titi/titi.xml"/>

The destDir argument  has a strange behavior :

    [style] Transforming into /home/olivier/xxx/titi/titi.xml
    [style] Loading stylesheet /home/olivier/xxx/tmp/aed2schema.xsl

It seems to take destDir into account, but no file is generated in my
titi directory ?

It's strange to have a destDir argument... when using directly xalan
processor, I just give the -OUT file where I want to produce my
result... with a destDir what'll be the result file name ?  Why not a
destFile argument ?

Thanks.

          Olivier Prouvost
        Anyware Technologies
      Prologue 1 La pyreneenne
         31312 LABEGE CEDEX
Tel : 05 61 00 52 90 Fax : 05 61 00 51 46

Re: Style taks and destDir

Posted by Olivier Prouvost <ol...@anyware-tech.com>.
Strange...

I really can't make any xsl transformation... even with your remark...

The only way I found is to call directly xalan with the java task.

What you said is surely right theorically... but in ant real life...it's not
the reality

Thanks for your answer.

Re: Style taks and destDir

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.