Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2014/04/27 13:58:25 UTC

umls license issue

Overnight the UMLS license lookup code seems to not be working -- I was able to validate and run yesterday but today the same code causes a problem. I put a breakpoint in the validation code and saw that the correct values were filled in, and used that username and password to successfully log in to the UTS website. Anyone else have this problem today? Something wrong with the validation service maybe?

Tim

Re: umls license issue

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Fixed, it was a bug I introduced in my java 7 updates. Hopefully nobody
was disrupted.
Tim

--
Tim Miller