Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> on 2015/05/19 16:51:41 UTC

[VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Thank you to all those who responded to my e-mail about the qpid-interop
project. I don't see any concern about this that precludes going ahead
and asking for infra to add a git repo and a JIRA for this project.

In short, I am asking for a vote to:
Ask infra@ to add a git repo for qpid-interop;
Ask infra@ to add a JIRA for qpid-interop;
No additional mailing lists should be needed, as discussions should be
conducted on qpid-users@

I will close the vote on Friday May 22.

Kim van der Riet

Re: [VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
+1 (OK with qpid-interop or qpid-interop-tests)

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
+1

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 05/19/2015 03:51 PM, Kim van der Riet wrote:
> Thank you to all those who responded to my e-mail about the qpid-interop
> project. I don't see any concern about this that precludes going ahead
> and asking for infra to add a git repo and a JIRA for this project.
>
> In short, I am asking for a vote to:
> Ask infra@ to add a git repo for qpid-interop;
> Ask infra@ to add a JIRA for qpid-interop;
> No additional mailing lists should be needed, as discussions should be
> conducted on qpid-users@

I think qpid-interop-tests would be a clearer name, but other than that
I would be in favour of creating a repo in which to start collaborating
on an approach.

Re: [VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 5:35 AM, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 19 May 2015 at 15:51, Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> wrote:
> > Thank you to all those who responded to my e-mail about the qpid-interop
> > project. I don't see any concern about this that precludes going ahead
> and
> > asking for infra to add a git repo and a JIRA for this project.
> >
> > In short, I am asking for a vote to:
> > Ask infra@ to add a git repo for qpid-interop;
> > Ask infra@ to add a JIRA for qpid-interop;
> > No additional mailing lists should be needed, as discussions should be
> > conducted on qpid-users@
> >
> > I will close the vote on Friday May 22.
> >
> > Kim van der Riet
> >

> +1

Tim Bish
-------------------
RedHat Software
Email: tim.bish@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: tabish121
Blog: http://timbish.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 19 May 2015 at 15:51, Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Thank you to all those who responded to my e-mail about the qpid-interop
> project. I don't see any concern about this that precludes going ahead and
> asking for infra to add a git repo and a JIRA for this project.
>
> In short, I am asking for a vote to:
> Ask infra@ to add a git repo for qpid-interop;
> Ask infra@ to add a JIRA for qpid-interop;
> No additional mailing lists should be needed, as discussions should be
> conducted on qpid-users@
>
> I will close the vote on Friday May 22.
>
> Kim van der Riet

+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Ask infra to add git repo and JIRA for qpid-interop

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
This vote is now closed. This proposal has the following votes:
+1: 7 votes
  0: 0 votes
-1: 0 votes

The vote has passed. I will contact infra@ to start the process of
creating these resources. Thank you to all who voted.