Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Vasavi Ch." <va...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/27 17:24:50 UTC

regarding help wanted

hi,

I am Vasavi and I completed my Masters in Computer application and
currently doing Masters in Networking and System administration , I am very
much intrested in opensource technologies and currently I want to work on "
help wanted " for any documentation as I know its importance as a sytem
administrator.

Looking forward to hear from you..

thank you,

Vasavi Ganugapeta

Re: regarding help wanted

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hey Vasavi,

Thanks for your offer of support.

There are many high value project documentation tasks which could use your
support.

For example, AOO user experience is looking to document the key usage
scenarios.

A collection of key usage scenarios are key inputs to downstream activities
including: design, development, documentation, testing, training etc.

Interested?

Regards,
Kevin