Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/12 16:18:01 UTC

[IDEA] - Twitting about #ApacheIsis on Twitter

Hey all...

   Follow me twittering about #ApacheIsis on Twitter. My Twitter is
@mohammadnour. IMO, it is a good way to spread a short status about
tasks/activities going on Apache Isis, but sure not for formal usage
of recording evidences or making decisions. And the good thing is when
we twitter using #ApacheIsis I can track all what has been twittered
on that subject and hence I can archive or collect a list og them all
in case we needed them some time. Looking forward reading your
twitters ;).

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."

"Stay hungry, stay foolish."
- Steve Jobs

Re: [IDEA] - Twitting about #ApacheIsis on Twitter

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
ooops, it seems that for the confirmation e-mail from Twitter to be
displayed in the isis-private@ or isis-dev@ mailing lists, twitter has
to subscribe for them :S, for the MyFaces team they faced the same
problem but they got no response yet.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
OK will do it now.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.