Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Ambarish Pande <am...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/01 17:50:34 UTC

Fwd: No Checkpointing when partitioning is used in the loop with Delay Operator.

Hello All,

I have created an app in which I am using Delay Operator for adding a
feedback loop in the DAG. Also I am doing static partitioning of some
operator in the loop. When I run the app, the operators in the loop are not
being check-pointed.

To narrow down the cause of this, I experimented a bit with the app.

App without Partitioning of Operators and with Delay Operator -
Checkpointing OK
App with partitioning of Operators and Without Delay Operator -
Checkpointing OK
App with partitioning of Operators with Delay Operator - NO Checkpointing

I have reported an issue on APEX-CORE. Here is the link :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXCORE-654

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I really need loop in my application.

Thank You.