Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jacob Braaten <jr...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/01 12:51:35 UTC

Kafka-2170 & Kafka-1194

Hello,

I am emailing to check on the status of the two bugs above. Both pertain to
the same issue of not being able to delete old log segments on a Windows
machine.

I am just curious if you know of a time table for when these would be
patched.

KAFKA-1194 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1194>
KAFKA-2170 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-2170>

Thank you,
Jake

Re: Kafka-2170 & Kafka-1194

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
I think this is an area that needs some more work.  I don't think we'll
have a fix for it in 0.11.

best,
Colin