Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Eamon Keane <ea...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/01 16:39:34 UTC

Re: Specify volume for Kubernetes Executor created workers

Arbitrary mounts not implemented currently I don't think. However look at
the pod mutation hook - it should allow you to inject a well-known PV for a
given dag run.

https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/5359
https://github.com/pgagnon/airflow/blob/0da3f6e3c4762c1d7376c716a6f1ba375e6513e5/airflow/settings.py#L102