Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/04/01 13:18:41 UTC

[VOTE] Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to become a Top-Level-Project at the ASF

Today exactly one month ago we had a discussion on graduating and it was generally approved [1]
Justin mentioned some trademark related issues in the same thread and suggested we do a maturity assessment …
all of this was discussed in the same thread.

The maturity assessment can be found here [2]. All issues reported by Justin have been addressed.

Therefore I would like to cast a vote that the Apache PLC4X (Incubating) podling graduates to become a TLP.

We have decided NOT to carry over the podling PPMC and Committer List to the TLP and have had a vote on who
wants to remain while keeping the list of PMCs equal to the committers group [3].
The following individuals would be part of this PMC:

* Christofer Dutz    <cd...@apache.org>>
* Julian Feinauer    <jf...@apache.org>>
* Justin Mclean      <jm...@apache.org>>
* Markus Sommer      <ms...@apache.org>>
* Sebastian Rühl     <sr...@apache.org>>
* Tim Mitsch         <tm...@apache.org>>

Also has a vote been done and we would suggest the Board to assign Christofer Dutz as Chair of the to be established TLP [4]

Having gone through the documentation I think we are as far as we can get.

So here goes:

[ ] +1 (Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to TLP)
[ ] +0 (no opinion)
[ ] -1 (Don’t Graduate – with reason)

This vote will stay open for 72 hours.

Chris

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/d7b9ef8000ccf20bc7facd13a16bd8045e9b391da5d6fdf804b0be48@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E
[2] http://plc4x.apache.org/developers/maturity.html
[3] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/7a979438fa050bc873a4df0da9b628edaa61d350a17364b837a059d3@%3Cdev.plc4x.apache.org%3E
[4] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cc0436a89a2279cddf440af154c4274a31142dc7bc4742cd51094e16@%3Cprivate.plc4x.apache.org%3E

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to become a Top-Level-Project at the ASF

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2019-04-01, Christofer Dutz wrote:

> Therefore I would like to cast a vote that the Apache PLC4X (Incubating) podling graduates to become a TLP.

+1

Stefan

Re: [VOTE] Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to become a Top-Level-Project at the ASF

Posted by Markus Sommer <so...@isb-fn.de>.
+1

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding) + good luck!

Justin

Re: AW: [VOTE] Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to become a Top-Level-Project at the ASF

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@trasuk.com>.
+1 (binding)

Greg Trasuk

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Googlemail OS <se...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andreas Oswald <an...@outlook.de>.
+1 (Graduate Apache PLC4X (incubating) to TLP)

Take care

Andreas