Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jilal Oussama <ji...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/22 16:25:27 UTC

FTS performance

Hi all,

I am looking for some performance suggestions.

I would like to get all the keys of table (wich contains ~100 million rows).

Currently, I am doing a FTS with FirstKeyOnlyFilter and KeyOnlyFilter using
Thrift from a python script, and I find it very slow ...

Any suggestions whould be appreciable.

HBase : 0.94.13
Hadoop : 1.2.1

Thanks in advance.

Re: FTS performance

Posted by Oussama Jilal <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hmm ... yes I think I should test this with native Java but I can't get
rid of Thrift ... too many other applications using it.

Re: FTS performance

Posted by Haosong Huang <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,