Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "pedrofaundezgon@terra.es" <pe...@terra.es> on 2008/11/20 06:46:20 UTC

DERBY-160 Foreign key constraint failure closes the cursors in embedded mode but not in Network Server mode

While trying to port my application to Apache Derby I have been hit by:
Foreign key constraint failure closes the cursors in embedded mode but
not in Network Server mode
I would like to have it fixed otherwise I will have to stick with
HSQLDB where this works.

Is someone working on this that could give me any clues where to start
looking for the bug?

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
Infórmate pinchando aquí.