Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2007/01/11 19:47:15 UTC

Using the -J option with javac

MCOMPILER-22 has a problem as the javac compiler is being called with
-J for Xmx and Xms and from the docs [1] it's not accepted in argument
files.

We're gonna use always argument files when forking, can the -J option
be removed ?

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/javac.html

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.

Re: Using the -J option with javac

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
i think I got it, i'll use Xmx and Xms only when forking