Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/05/01 20:02:36 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.0.0-incubating (updated)

I've completely misunderstood this process and need to take this back to curator-dev.

FYI

-Jordan

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.0.0-incubating (updated)

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.
That was (yet another) misunderstanding on my part. The KEYS are now in the standard (?) location:

http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/curator/KEYS

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 4:06 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Next time please provide a link to the tag in the source code control
> system.
>
> That's needed to trace provenance of the files in the source release.

While we are at it, a link to your project's KEYS file would be
helpful as well.

--David

Re: [CANCEL] [VOTE] Release Apache Curator 2.0.0-incubating (updated)

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.